Information for our commercial exhibitors
1. All exhibits must be set up by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 12, 2017, and may be taken down after 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 22, 2017. Exhibits must be removed by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 23, 2017. Materials left will be the property of the NEFFA.
2. Any display of an “adult nature” is prohibited. Civil and proper language and conduct are required on the fairgrounds. Alcohol and drugs are prohibited. Offenders will be removed from the fairgrounds.
3. Exhibitors and exhibits may not use aisle space. Manned exhibits are preferred; however, well-done, self-guiding exhibits are acceptable. Company banners can be purchased by calling Paulette Kirkland at (904) 879-4682.
4. Refunds will not be given for failure to show or to expelled exhibitors.
5. All ice used on the fairgrounds must be purchased from the fair. Twenty-pound bags will be sold for $4.00.
6. A certificate of liability insurance showing NEFFA and Nassau County School Board as additional insured is required. You may request to be added to the fair’s policy for a premium (the 2016 premium was $65.00).
7. Fair passes are given according to space rented. Additional passes are $15.00. All persons – 6 years and older must have a pass.
8. The Commercial Building will be open Monday – Thursday, 3:00 PM - 9:30 PM / Friday 3:30 PM – 10:00 PM / Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 PM -10:00 PM. A NEFFA monitor will be in the building when the gates are unlocked. Booths shall not be removed in whole or in part and remain open until 5:00 PM on Sunday, October 22, 2017. Vehicles will not be allowed on the grounds until the official closing of the fair on Sunday, October 22, 2017.
9. Vendors are not given exclusivity of any product or merchandise.
OTHER RULES & RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
For more information and/or a commercial booth rental application please contact the Northeast FL Fair at
(904) 879-4682. You may also e-mail the fair association by clicking here.