26th ANNUAL AMATEUR TALENT SHOW
Registration Deadline is
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Chairperson: Brian Simmons
Sunday, October 17, 2021 - 3:00 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All ages are welcome to participate in the talent show. There will be two age categories divided in the following manner: Youth - 14 & Under / Adult - Ages 15 & Up.
2. Awards will be awarded to each age category as follows: 1st - $100 / 2nd - $75/ 3rd - $50.
3. Only amateurs are allowed to participate.
4. If you have participated in the last three years and have placed first then you are not eligible to participate.
5. Talent or act must be appropriate for all audiences.
6. The judges' decision is final and not negotiable.
7. The number of entries is limited so be sure to get your information and entry fee in early. You will be contacted by phone or email upon receipt of your registration information. Be sure that you have received a response from the
event chairperson. Recorded music must be received in advance to insure no complications at the event.
8. The last day to register is Saturday, October 9, 2021. There are two ways to register. 1. Get an official entry form from the fair website at www.neflfair.org and mail to the Fair Association. The postmark date must be on or before
Saturday, October 9, 2021 or 2. Register by calling Brian Simmons at (904) 307-4612 or email Brian Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
9. A $15 entry fee is required by either cash or money order made payable to the Northeast Florida Fair Association. Personal checks will NOT be accepted.
10. Contestants must check in 15 minutes prior to the start of the talent show. The youth age category will compete first followed by the adult age category. When submitting an entry form contestants may request practice time between 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. the day of the talent show.