25th ANNUAL AMATEUR TALENT SHOW
Registration Deadline is
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Chairperson: Brian Simmons
Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:00 P.M.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All ages are welcome to participate in the talent show. There will be two age
categories divided in the following manner: Youth - 14 & Under / Adult - Ages
15 & Up.
2. Awards will be awarded to each age category as follows: 1st - $100 / 2nd - $75 / 3rd - $50.
3. Only amateurs are allowed to participate.
4. If you have participated in the last three years and have placed first then you
are not eligible to participate.
5. Talent or act must be appropriate for all audiences.
6. The judges' decision is final and not negotiable.
7. The number of entries is limited so be sure to get your information and entry
fee in early. You will be contacted by phone or email upon receipt of your
registration information. Be sure that you have received a response from the
event chairperson. Recorded music must be received in advance to insure no
complications at the event.
8. The last day to register is Saturday, October 5, 2019. There are two ways to
register. 1. Get an official entry form from the fair website at www.neflfair.
org and mail to the Fair Association. The postmark date must be on or before
Saturday, October 5, 2019, or 2. Register by calling Brian Simmons at (904)
307-4612 or email Brian Simmons at before the
9. A $15 entry fee is required by either cash or money order made payable to the
Northeast Florida Fair Association. Personal checks will NOT be accepted.
10. Contestants must check in 15 minutes prior to the start of the talent show. The
youth age category will compete first followed by the adult age category. When
submitting an entry form contestants may request practice time between 1:00
p.m. - 2:30 p.m. the day of the talent show.