MISS NE FL FAIR PAGEANT
Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 2:00 P.M.
1. Contestants must be enrolled in high school (grades 9-12) and can be from surrounding counties. Contestants must be single (not married) and not ever convicted of a crime. Contestants will compete in casual wear and formal wear. Outfits must be modest and age appropriate.
2. Entry fee - $40, photogenic $10 (optional).
3. The Miss Northeast Florida Fair Queen will receive a $300 scholarship check. The first runner-up will receive a check for $100, second runner-up will receive a check for $75, and third runner-up will receive a check for $50. All contestants will receive a fair pass.
4. Each contestant will get 1 free admission for their backstage assistant.
5. The decision of the judges is final. Contestants can receive a copy of their score sheets after the pageant by emailing .
6. The Fair Queen will be required to present trophies and awards at the Parade of Champions, Sunday, October 11, 2020, 4:00 p.m. and Saturday, October 17, 2020, 4:00 p.m. in the livestock arena. She also must be present at the Grand Opening of the fair, Thursday, October 8, 2020, 4:30 p.m. The Fair Queen should also be present to present ribbons at the livestock shows which are listed in the Schedule of Events on pages 6 and 7. There may be other events in which the Queen would enjoy participating.
7. The NEFFA appreciates the contestants and the adults who enable them to compete as well as the committee members whose diligence makes the pageant possible.
8. Previous Miss NEFF beauty queens are not eligible to participate in the pageant. The pageant is limited to the first 40 contestants that have paid their entry fee.
9. For more information contact the pageant coordinator: 904-237-3944