Registration Deadline is
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Chairperson: Brian Simmons
Coordinator: Lisa Kelly
Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 3:00 P.M.
1. All ages are welcome to participate in the talent show. There will be two age
categories divided in the following manner: Youth - 14 & Under / Adult - Ages
15 & Up.
2. Awards will be awarded to each age category as follows: 1st - $100 / 2nd -$75
/ 3rd - $50.
3. Only amateurs are allowed to participate.
4. If you have participated in the last three years and have placed first then you
are not eligible to participate.
5. Talent or act must be appropriate for all audiences.
6. The judges' decision is final and not negotiable.
7. The number of entries is limited so be sure to get your information and entry
fee in early. You will be contacted by phone or email upon receipt of your
registration information. Be sure that you have received a response from the
event chairperson. Recorded music must be received in advance to insure
no complications at the event.
8. The last day to register is Saturday, October 7, 2023, no sign ups after this
time are allowed. You may register by completing the entry form online at
neflfair.org. All contestants must pay the $15 entry fee online.
9. Contestants must check in 15 minutes prior to the start of the talent show.
The youth age category will compete first followed by the adult age category.