YOUTH EGG DECORATING CONTEST
Official Rules & General Information
This contest is open to youth ages 5-18 as of day egg is delivered to the fair. There will be four age divisions. Entries must be pre-registered by submitting an entry form by September 1st, 2019. Forms must be mailed to the Northeast Florida Fair, P.O. Box 1070, Callahan, Florida. Forms are available online at www.neflfair.org. Eggs must be delivered on Thursday, October 10th to the Home Arts Building be- tween 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Eggs must be removed from the fairgrounds on Saturday, October 19th between 10:00-11:00 p.m. (no drive-ins) or Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. No drive-ins after 11:30 a.m.The fair is not responsible for eggs left after this time.
1. Exhibitor is limited to one decorated egg entry.
2. Decorated eggs must be the work of the exhibitor only and been done within the year.
3. Eggs must be real and have contents removed.
4. Eggs can be from a chicken, duck, goose, or turkey.
5. Egg may be decorated with paint, paper, crayons, markers, glitter, etc.
6. Eggs must be decorated with designs suitable for the entire public. Eggs not deemed appropriate will be turned away at time of delivery.
7. The modified Danish System will be used.
8. Decision of the judge will be final.
9. The fair takes no responsibility for loss or damage of eggs.
Pee Wees: 5-7 Years
Juniors: 8-10 Years
intermediates: 11-13 Years
Seniors: 14-18 Years
Blue Ribbon: $10.00
Red Ribbon: $7.00
White Ribbon: $5.00
**The top egg in each age division will receive a rosette.
***NOTE: Premiums paid by check after fair.