Chairpersons: Brian Simmons & Matthew Simmons
Tuesday, October 19, 2021 @ 6:30 p.m. Check-In: 6:00 p.m.
*1. Each high school and middle school in Nassau County may enter only one team with a minimum of eight but no more than twelve members per team.
2. No more than 50% of the team shall be composed of school faculty/staff
3. All team members must take part in at least one activity throughout the event.
4. All teams are encouraged to bring cheerleaders to cheer on their team.
5. Each team must have one school faculty representative present at the event to serve as the team manager.
6. Teams will compete in a variety of relay-like events which will require a certain number of team members. Not all team members will compete in all competitive events.
Points will be awarded in each competitive event as follows:
1st Place: 4 Points
2nd Place: 3 Points
3rd Place: 2 Points
4th Place: 1 Point.
There will be two divisions: Middle School (6-8) & High School (9-12).
Prizes will be awarded for each division as follows:
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $75
3rd Place: $50
4th Place: $25
Students are admitted free on Tuesday, October 19, 2020, so those students competing in the event will not need to pay admission to get into the fair. Passes for faculty members will be provided upon request.
Please e-mail Brian Simmons at email@example.com to register your team for the event before midnight on Friday, October 15, 2020. Please include the following information with your e-mail: - School Name - Faculty Representative Name - Faculty Member’s Phone Number - Team Member’s Names If changes need to be made to your team after preregistration these can be made during check-in on Tuesday, October 19, 2020 @ 6:00 p.m.